Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Different Spreads

I have not experimented with many different spreads, and often find myself coming back to the Celtic Cross and the 3 card spread. The Celtic Cross is a more in depth continuation, I feel, of a quick 3 card spread that one would use to sort of check in with oneself or for the person they are reading for. Using both of these on my mom, we found to no surprise that the Celtic Cross answered her question better and more precisely than a 3 card spread would, receiving 4 Major Arcana cards in her Celtic Cross and none in her 3 card. I would love to branch out and try other spreads and maybe create one of my own that speaks to me. The 3 card is a great way for me to sort of check in with  my higher self and see how everything is going and what I may need to focus on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment